Cleaned up my website and the new B&B

Hi everyone and welcome to the continuance of my old blog!

Sylvanians invaded my house

Problem is, it exceeded the file upload limit. I deleted 1/3 of my old blogs and at least 1/3 of my old pics, and I still could not upload anything new. I was well under the threshold, no use. Helpdesk said that could not help unless I upgraded for a paid service. Oh, I see. So, let's try this free blog then.

I found a nice Town like building on AliExpress. No advert for them, please not that. I am quite done with them, rest assured. Way too many issues without ever getting fixed and they got worse over the past year.

I wanted a cute B&B, as a resting spot for exhausted shoppers. Hope you like it!




Also, I got a pink striped cat from one of Sylv friends. She will always remind me of him, which makes her extra precious! She dwells in my theatre now! Thanks Jacc for all that you did for our critter community! 






Comments

  1. Oh, very nice! Welcome to the blogspotosphere!

    I particularly like the mysterious critters on their motorcycle and sidecar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pigjes! Welcome to Blogspot! :D I will make sure to upload your link from my blog as well.
    I love that building you bought! It's very cute, reminiscent of the Town Buildings but not identical. And the pink striped cat is a beautiful figure!

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Angelina Ballerina Sylvanians: origins.

Community Centre 3D printed: Part 4/4.

Asian Sylvanians and 3D prints.