Short vid: Forest, park and camping

As Sylvanian means "From the forest", this has always tugged my heartstrings. My dad used to tell me a bedtime story each evening, on he invented, till I was about 9, when he became too ill. Basically, daily details about a Forest Soap series of a utopian well behaved small society. Sounds familiar, right? 

When I was 6, he discovered 3 plush squirrels at a local supermarket, who became the main characters of the stories. He loved those squirrels as much as I did, lol, I even caught him petting them sometimes when he thought nobody was watching! 

Anyway, this is my forest setting. It has a park and camping, just like the forest dad and I used to go for walks in on seldom occasions on some summer days, when my mom had no clue. He brought home clothes from a coworker's kid, and by the time mom came back from work, the clothes were tucked away again, we were bathed and all dried up as if nothing had happened, or she would have had a fit if she knew.

Precious memories of his life cut way too short. Still miss you, dad, and hope you enjoy these series of shorts vids too, wherever you are.

Forest, park and camping

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelina Ballerina Sylvanians: origins.

Community Centre 3D printed: Part 4/4.

Asian Sylvanians and 3D prints.