Short vids: Outdoors, Hammadice and spooky house.

As a disabled person, I don't go out much. Needless to say that the Sylvanians bring me tons of joy, especially seeing them have fun at outdoors events. 

The garden and flowers remind me of my dad. Just like me, he studied several very different professions in his short life. Back in the day, the choices were limited, I bet he would go nuts in this day and age! Anyway, one of his professions was gardening. I inherited that gene, yet can't anymore, but still enjoy seeing gardens a lot.

The wedding party makes me giggle. I have been to far too many weddings myself when I was younger. Despite that one wishes the couple the best life they can offer, as a guest it gets a bit repetitive. I expressed that in my wedding scene. Some guests are obviously a bit bored and wandered off to look around. Some sneaked off to look at the cakes, or crave some food to quench the urges, or already found their way to the booz. One is even a bit too tipsy already, just look how he wears his glasses! Bwahahahah!!

The "apple juice" lab is a wink at one of my own diplomas. Juice ... well, according to the formula on the board, it's just not juice that they brew! And the tray on the table with cups and apples is actually the formula of drinkable alcohol!

It took 5 attempts to upload this vid, wew!! Copyright claims on copyright royalty free music, unbelievable!! *headdesk* I slapped bird sounds on it, and it finally passed!!

Outdoors

The spooky house has several versions of vids on the same channel, but those are pics with a storyline. This one is just a short vid of the setup. I still love my 3D model conversion and 3D printed house tremendously!

Halloween diorama

Enjoy! Just one more diorama vid coming up after this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelina Ballerina Sylvanians: origins.

Community Centre 3D printed: Part 4/4.

Asian Sylvanians and 3D prints.