House of Art

My Sylvs are quite cheeky, so art with a twist just had to be it! 


My hometown always had a section of medieval art in the catacombs under city hall. When I was little, not all of it was opened up. My dad would have loved to see all of it, as it's displayed now. As usual, memories of my dad get incorporated into JollyOaksField, so I had to have a small art house. Not medieval art, but mischievous art!

I created plaques with text, to name the art works, though that will be hard to read on pics, so I will add the text of each for you to read. Most refer to an idiom, one to a famous painting, one to a famous architect, and one is a word gag. 

Dust gathering bunny                        Dear Deer                    Can you look a gifted zebra in the mouth?   


Storm leaving the teacup                     Gaudy Gaudi Butterflies                         Vase holding air


This is not an apple                                                                               Apple fell far from the tree


Hope you enjoyed that!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Angelina Ballerina Sylvanians: origins.

Community Centre 3D printed: Part 4/4.

Asian Sylvanians and 3D prints.