Community Centre 3D printed: Part 4/4.

Biggest and longest project so far to design and print! Took me just over 1.5 year from start to finish!


I do have another smaller big project coming up in a few weeks, with another vid. Since it's hot here, I will resume printing once the temp goes down, to keep the house nice and cool. Printing all day makes the house a tad warmer! 


I have an even larger project coming up as soon as a new version of a multicolor printer comes out, hopefully by the end of this year.


I uploaded my vid on Dailymotion, it was rejected because of copyright issues. Duh, all of it is made by me and there is no music! Just AI, sigh. My counter claim was rejected within a minute with the same copy/paste they always send when their AI detects "something". Made a small change and tried again, to have the same outcome. Not even a real person checks it. It was removed before the counterclaim was submitted!! Doing that was useless! 


Reluctantly, I tried Vimeo, and it was rejected because of its size. Sigh. This blog site refused it for being too big as well. YouTube then, although I swore never to use it ever again, as there is no option left.


I hope you will enjoy the vid with a storyline!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4osobYO-lU

 


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mightily impressive! It may be even bigger than some small villages! 😄

    So much variety, detail and character. Brilliant work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is absolutely amazing and so magical!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Angelina Ballerina Sylvanians: origins.

Asian Sylvanians and 3D prints.