Tidbits 2023

At the start of my collection, 6 years ago, I made wish lists of "want", "maybe", "only when it costs way less", and eventually "didn't know this existed before". This year, I plowed through the few items left on those lists. I now only look for new items which I like. Since they seem to produce plenty of children inspired new themes and way less on making adult collectors drool, there are only a seldom few new items which entice me lately. 

Finally managed to add a Calbee bear, on the left.


2 factory misprint mice


XMAS truck. Not Sylvanian, but a cute addition to my Xmas shop.


1:14 scooters. I already had 2 and bought some extra. I always regretted not finding more back then, and I recently bumped onto some more after years of checking regularly online. The helmets are keychains originally. The first is a moped which I had, but I added a character who is about to get on the back seat, because I found this way too cute helmet with unicorns to add.


The new seals are riding the blue bike with sidecar which I already had.


The rest of the bikes and helmets are new.






Postman. I have one driving around JollyOaksField on a bike, but my post office needed an extra mail person anyway. 


Calico Critters Katie Kitty Ballerina, linked with the Angelina Ballerina series.


Curled ear cats.


Mini tree, replica of the library tree. I wanted a treehouse for my toy store, this was perfect.


A yellow campervan. Had my eye on buying one for a looooong time, but wasn't willing to buy till I found one reasonably priced.



An old style penguin. I bought a "child", as the height is acceptable in comparison to modern adult Sylvanian penguin. I find it very peculiar that they made the original penguins so big. Hence why I never wanted to spend a ton on an entire family of 4, which are sold the most.

Hope you enjoyed the pics!











Comments

  1. I very much enjoyed the pics, Karine! Congratulations on the Calbee bear, and those scooters are super!

    If you're held up awaiting your new printer but would still like to add to your blogspot blog, maybe you could add a few posts, transferring & copy/pasting from your Wix site. It would be nice to revisit your past triumphs, accessible from one place. You've produced some great stuff on the old site and these could be celebrated anew.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's a great idea!! I will do that! Thanks!!

      Delete
  2. I loved seeing all these photos, especially the ones with the mopeds and helmets!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Angelina Ballerina Sylvanians: origins.

Community Centre 3D printed: Part 4/4.

Asian Sylvanians and 3D prints.