Asian Sylvanians and 3D prints.

Again, an effort to offer an improved recap of old blogs, all combined in one.
My love for Asian gardens made me produce a temp setup bonsai garden. This was before I had a 3D printer, which could have helped a lot, but one does what one can with available materials. It started by wrapping a table with kitchen foil, and installing the landscape lay of the land with used (and cleaned, lol) Chinese food containers. The upside down plate in the pond was put in temporary, so I would be reminded that there will be a small island in there. The pond is a thin cutting board, with plexi on top.

The grass was made wet to become sloppy, so it could be decorated over the landscape. When the grass dried, it was ready to decorate.


The waterfall was created with the use of sandwich foil. Water droplets were added to the pond to take pictures. The sandy pond rim was made wet too, to make it look realistic. Part of the bonsai nursery path was made wet as well, as if the gardener just has watered the lot. Here are some pics of the result!








This diorama made me hungry for a more permanent Asian setup. Hence why I eventually ended up with this:
Vid of my Asian diorama

Still, once we move in several years from now to a better climate, I will redo the whole lot with a permanent setup, once I will know the measurements of the location they can be put in. I will add a Zen garden and typical Asian garden paths. The idea is to create a 3D printed huge bonsai treehouse, with an elaborate Asian garden. I will enjoy creating the 3D print model meanwhile, by compiling and tweaking the various 3D designs I already have. 

Hope you enjoy the lot! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelina Ballerina Sylvanians: origins.

Community Centre 3D printed: Part 4/4.