Cheekiness

I moved my old blog to here, as I could not edit the old one on another blogsite there anymore properly. Needless to say this is one of my favorite blogs, lol!


I love adding cheeky stuff to my settings. Besides the obvious mischievous babies/toddlers here and there, some ideas are done on purpose too. I will add them to the list below when I construct a new idea.


Bob Ross's Peapod the pocket squirrel.



Getting your ducks in a row.

Skunks running a flower shop.
Hares cutting hair.

Rats (my own interpretation of mice) not leaving the sinking ship.
Pigs running a vegetarian hamburger restaurant.

Elephants handling China.

Dogs howling with an emotional movie in my cinema, the former ballet theater.

Mice running a restaurant.

Mice swamping a diner.

Swine wearing hats with pearls in a hat store. Pearls for the swine!
Deers (Rudolf the red nose ones?) running a Christmas shop.

Guard dogs caretakers in a nursery.
Bears offering "bear" necessities at a wedding party.

Cats living in treehouses.

Laundering undies.
Sheep jumping the fence.
Moles maintaining a garden.

Cows driving a bike with a bag of cow manure.
A bull running my porcelain shop (he's at the cash register).

Cows riding by the ice cream field.

"Dogs playing poker", like the famous painting.

Hairdresser in a windmill.

Cow riding a bike with milk bottles.
Rescuing a cat out of a tree.

Cat playing with yarn.



Comments

  1. I love the fun in these pictures. Subtle humour and in-jokes bring even more to images already popping with detail and hard-work. I'm so glad you're reviving these gems from your older blog. ♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Angelina Ballerina Sylvanians: origins.

Community Centre 3D printed: Part 4/4.

Asian Sylvanians and 3D prints.