Gifts and prizes.

Over the years, I won an Xmas candy house for being a friendly forum member, which was much appreciated!

To my surprise, I won a competition for the best party picture! I entered just to spread some cheer, not to win. The winning picture is of my repainted a treehouse setup. I won a huge box with many Sylvanian Town sets.

The biggest gift is that I met my sister from another mother on a Sylvanian forum! I instantly felt a connection, and so did she. I have no words to describe how grateful I am to have met her. We are both like an open book, so it’s easy to talk about just everything. How wonderful that a hobby brought us together from across the globe!!


Since I am such a nerd, she gave me a perfect present: she named a galaxy after JollyOaksField, so it will be eternally remembered that way! I am so grateful, words can't describe my joy!

She showered me with more gifts! How about this wonderful crocheted outfit!

And this gorgeous quilt!

And we met in person, so she gave me this personally handmade sofa!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelina Ballerina Sylvanians: origins.

Community Centre 3D printed: Part 4/4.

Asian Sylvanians and 3D prints.